Volta Application (Papusa)

Do your parents know you’re gay?
Yes
No+ but NoPro does :wink:

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
Volta is always a place ive always wanted to join however I have been following a friend around eve a lot. Now that friend is quitting the game I would like somewhere to settle and pvp and make some dank iskies.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU) EU(UK)

Who is your vouch? Outlawed NoPro

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc) Work full time from home which allows me to play the game a lot.

Tell us about your history in Eve
Been playing since I was around 5/6 years old, I have been an FC in goons/friends since I was about 10 years old and have only just come to lowsec which I do not like living in as much as null.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 2 ?
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here) Yes, GSF.

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+ + NoPro is a retard :heart:

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool? Vargur | Papusa | Killmail | zKillboard My first Marauder loss since starting the game 16 years ago.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)
[Omen Navy Issue, Papusa’s Omen Navy Issue]
Damage Control II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer,Nanite Repair Paste

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster,Navy Cap Booster 800

Heavy Pulse Laser II,Scorch M

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II

Warrior II x10

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Bubble and cloak, bubble and cloak, bubble and cloak. Did I mention? Bubble and cloak?

Calling No Pro a retard

+1

1 Like

Never not call NoPro a retard…