Vector en Dancer Application

Do your parents know you’re gay?

Absolutely, was my dad that’s got me into it

in this case my parents do know that I’m gay

Do you have a vouch?

Yes

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?

No but not far away from it at all.

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)

Yes

Do you have Logi 5?

Yes

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?

I have spent a few years in wormholes and would like to get back into gang/fleet PVP.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)

EU and US as I work days and nights

Who is your vouch?

Planet 6

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)

I’m 39 pilot in the Royal Air Force, I have served for 21 years and about to leave within the next 18 months. I normally go away for 3/4months once a year which is taking its toll on my family. I enjoy rugby and Warhammer 40K in spare time. Apart from being gay I also like to dress like a women on a Sunday.

Tell us about your history in Eve

I’ve been pretty nomadic, trying most things eve has to offer. I left eve about 5 years ago and sold my main character before coming back on this character. I love gang warfare and don’t mind being HiC or DiC in fleets aswell as Logi.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)

Yes my main can fly carriers and a dread very soon. Most skills are at 4/5 on supporting skills so won’t be hard to get into a dread, just never needed one till now.

Do you have HAC 5?

No but can get it up

Do you have recon 5?

No but as above

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)

Yes

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?

Yes

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)

Nearly

Do you have a FAX alt?

No

Do you have a super alt?

No

Do you have a titan alt?

No

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 2 ?

Yes

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)

I could if required

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)

No I’m use to military banter

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

I loved how I baited him and as FC managed to call in reinforcements to help with their fleet that came in afterwards. I don’t think he was expecting a porpoise to fight back.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

I warp 10km away, bubble then cloak immediately, if i cannot cloak then i warp off, warp back and bubble again, landing in my own bubble, the rats are biggest threat as they can stop me from cloaking

Currently working on T2 Siege Weapons Now

+1 actual chad

1 Like

also 2 months away from t2 dread

1 Like

Solid application overall, however due to you missing one of our key requirements, namely having a Dread alt with a T2 Siege, we will reject your application for the time being.

No hard feelings whatsoever, so feel free to reapply once you have the required skills!

1 Like