V0LTA (re) App Extra letters here

Do you have a vouch?
Yes

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Tf is a JDCV??

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes, Covert will buy me one.

Do you have Logi 5?
Definitly ||not||

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
V0LTA is pog

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
US and EU mainly

Who is your vouch?
Covert, Dana. Mabey Jarack and Kinsy too.

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
High school student, 16, active in both EU and US TZ’s

Tell us about your history in Eve
I am the great Autismo, ex-V0LTA member, and elite feeder and FC.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes, Covert will buy me one

Do you have HAC 5?
No

Do you have recon 5?
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
No, Amarr (weapons and cruiser) and Caldari (cruiser)

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Working on it

Do you have a FAX alt?

Do you have a super alt?

Do you have a titan alt?

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://core.voltaistrash.co.uk/?
Yes

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
Yes
Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
No

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

Poggers solo kill

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)
[Kikimora, Small Gang]
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Warp Disruptor II
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender

Light Entropic Disintegrator II

Small EM Shield Reinforcer II
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Nanite Repair Paste x200
Meson Exotic Plasma S x1500
Occult S x1500
Mystic S x1500
Quafe Zero Classic x1
Agency ‘Overclocker’ SB7 Dose III x1

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
JUMP IN AND WARP TO ME!!!

The amazing amount of satire and disrespect in this application is nothing short of a joke.

Covert won’t be able to hold your hand everyday and you’ll be doing him the disservice of disappointing him again and again.
You have no useful alts.
None of the required skills.
You think killing a hecate in a hurricane is “poggers”
You linked a small gang Kiki fit that is one level worse than the “normal” small gang kiki fit that has left the meta since 2020
Didn’t even bother to answer the last question.

Maybe Volta is Definitly ||not|| for you. Good Luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be a perfect application if it weren’t for the suboptimal heat layout on the kiki fit

1 Like

I’ve been resubbed for four days. In these four days, four different people in completely unaffiliated scenarios described you as a mongoloid, retard, or something along those lines. Two of them are your would-be corpmates.

• In your opinion, what made them think of you this way?
  • Why so smug with the application text?
  • Could you elaborate on the intricate relationship you have with Covert0ne?
  • In how much time would you be able to get Logi V, HACs V, rest of the skills you lack?

+1 vouch

Would be a great addition to the V0LTA ranks. A truly exceptional pilot and great all round person. I find sometimes the requirements to join V0LTA are so stringent we often miss diamonds in the rough and I personally believe Aero to have great potential.
So much so I would see him as - at a minimum - V0LTA Director and GTC lead FC. His passion for the game is second to none and his in-depth knowledge would be key in defeating a large scale invasion from any null-bloc.

If we are not careful and don’t scoop Aero up as quickly as we possibly can, I fear other entities will be lying in wait to snap up Aero at an instance, mark my words.

We live in a world of hostility and Aero can bring balance to the Galaxy, this is just the first step in what will be a prosperous EVE career. I see Aero heading up the CSM in 2024 and even being headhunted personally by CCP Hilmar.

EVE will flourish, once again and we shall all have Aero to thank for this contribution to this. Now ask yourself, would you want V0LTA to be recognised as housing one of the greatest of all times and being dynamic enough to see this thoroughbred flourish in all his glory or are you all so narrow minded about a minor skill gap.

I’m not one to point fingers, that’s a lie, I will call anyone out in their bullshittery moments. Take for example Kinsy. He not only has all of the required skillpoints, alt characters and doctrine ships to be a V0LTA member, he has the brain capacity of a baboon in captivity, yet still flies the V0LTA flag.

Not to mention previous members who wouldn’t take no for an answer and wouldn’t know what the meaning of consent was if it hit them directly in the face.

2 Likes

This for me is the best answer to any application so

+1 for me

This app got a distinct lack of feet pics. Unsure how to proceed. Would accept remediation pictures - deadline should be EoW - to show dedication and professionalism. Other than that: 10/10, would +1