Skabet Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes:

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)
Zkill Skabet

Why do you want to join?
Been with you guys before between 2019-2020 i really loved it back then and i would really want to get back into the sadel. Havent played in a few years now because of real life started a family etc. And uni studies. But like i said would really like to come back and shoot nerds alongside you guys again.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU
Who is your vouch?
Archeras Umangiar
Danatious

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
I’m in the middle of my 30’s finnishing my psychology degree next year. Recently became a dad about 1,5 year ago.

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)
Been and done a bit of everything from the big tidifests to small gangs and some solo as well.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes

Do you have recon 5?
Yes

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
No the trig and the newer ones

Do you have a FAX alt?
No in the process of training up both a dread & fax alt used to have both but sold off the chars a while back.

Do you have a super alt?

No

Do you have a titan alt?

No

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 7 ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
Possibly
Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)

No

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?
nyx+fax+cartrier-kill
This was fun as far as i can remember the guy was ratting and we came in and shat on his day.
Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)
Garmur

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
Use pings to bounce back and forth to keep him bubbled if a cloak is fitted use that as well. Dont sit still.

What are your thoughts on Kinsy?

None, never heard of him. :sweat_smile: