Rotund Jere Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

Why do you want to join?
I wanna be with super selective people

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU
Who is your vouch?
Kingbaco1
Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
29 years old, double major student, gonna be a lawyer

Tell us about your history in Eve
Started with a little expo ship, now can drop dreads on fleets, mainly love to logi because I am experienced, I have been all around the place as in renter corps, really want to settle down and experience more

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes
No+

Do you have recon 5?
Yes
No+

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes
No+
Paladin, Golem
Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/?
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies?
Nope
Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

I mean, why do you even? even? at staging, with a super, crab site, they can’t cyno, no fleet incoming because of bubble-bubbles, and I mean why really? yeah this was beautiful since it was staging, dictors made so beautiful bubble tunnel towards help. I liked this helpless poor boi.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

[Eris, Simulated Eris Fitting]
Damage Control II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Co-Processor II

Warp Scrambler II
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Interdiction Sphere Launcher I

Small Transverse Bulkhead II
Small Hybrid Burst Aerator II

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1501
Warp Disrupt Probe x17
Void S x3001
Null S x941
You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
Bubble him first, start cursing, start questioning why you are the only dictor, why didnt multibox. after existancial crisis, be careful if he smartbombs/neuts, check where he aligns and structures in system, bubble moar, dont forget to create bm, be careful about bubbles not to expire, continue bubbling, warp back to your bm, if everywhere is like bubble and fighters didnt get me, and if there is any existing help bubble to them, if a cyno incoming bubble that shit too. btw, come faster ffs overheat the gate.

Application reviewed by the recruitment team. Killboard activity has been a concern. Application at this stage has been rejected.

Advised to apply to WE FORM BL0B, welcome to apply again in 6 months time.