P1ccard application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)
p1ccard | Character | zKillboard
Lebeda | Character | zKillboard (Lebeda has only been mine for a couple months).

Why do you want to join?

GLHF does cool and fun stuff. You’re willing to take a fight against all odds, just for content, but smart enough to back out when its a complete loss (usually). In addition, a dedication to minimum amount of blues, anti-big blue donut, amazing FC’s and content generators, focus on pvp. Doing our own thing and not just bending the knee to one big group or the other for “safety”. For the last few years between RL work, CCP decisions, and the nullsec grind, I’ve gotten away from great small gang/medium fleet PVP and I’m excited that GLHF is returning to that. And of course, the drama is better than any TV show you can find on netflix.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU) US

Who is your vouch? SFC

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc).

I’m mid-30s working full time in Meetings & Events. I travel 1-2 weeks per month on average (mostly in the fall) but when i’m not traveling I work from home which gives me a lot of freedom to play in EU tz during the week.

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission).

I started playing in 2007 and after a few months hopped into PVP with the good boys over in Duty. At that point we were a Highsec merc corp, eventually transitioning to your run of the mill lowsec pirate corp when we realized that merc contracts were actually terrible. From there I joined Nibbletek for a while and did some amazing small gang stuff and had my first foray into nullsec when that corp joined PL. Eventually that corp folded and I went back to lowsec nano/smallgang with the group Mafia Redux, right around the time Tier3 BCs came out and were super OP and very fun. I took a pseudo break for a few years while I was a poor just out of college grad with a shit PC and only maintained my skill training. When I returned I came back to Duty as we journeyed through several iterations of nullsec alliances and our own adventures in alliances. Most notably in this period we spent some time in CO2 under gigx. Despite the reputation he and co2 had in that time, I remember it as he was a no-fucks-to-give alliance executor and happy to take fights for the sake of fighting. Eventually Duty found ourselves back in blackrise/citadel lowsec again and joined up with some locals there for general pirate shittery and gatecamping with a sprinkling of faction warfare meme’ing (plus one or two very fun fights with Volta Therabois). Eventually, CCP killed that whole area with the triglavian expansion. We hooked up with Hide your Nodes through some mutual corpmates and participated in the campaign to take Deklein from Banders, eventually taking a constellation as se7en sins when Nem disbanded nodes. After realizing how much work sov holding is we decided we’d rather have a life outside of EVE; Toushi and I made the decision to give up the sov and merge with GLHF, and from there is history.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes
No+ (Missing Edencom)

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+ (not coffined alt)
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 7 ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here): No

Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

I’ve been playing the game a long time and gotten a lot of kills; i don’t really remember the individual kills anymore. I mostly remember engagements.
If I had to pick a memorable kill, this one comes to mind: Nyx | Zhouzhou9 | Killmail | zKillboard. This was early in the war vs. pandafam, before the soul crushing grind really settled in. If I remember correctly, during this 5zxx fight we lost the objective (brave fort) but won the isk war, catching this nyx after the fight had really ended by bumping it off station. The fight and the kill itself aren’t particularly unique, but it was memorable because it was early in our coalition with brave and banders and showed we could actually fight against the big guy.

Also, recency bias may be in play here but the turnur dreadbrawl on Jan 6 was probably the most fun I’ve had in this game for months or even years.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

My true love is the arty cynabal but its not what it used to be.

[Vedmak, *Simulated Vedmak Fitting]
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Federation Navy 800mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Damage Control II

Shadow Serpentis 50MN Microwarpdrive
Shadow Serpentis Stasis Webifier
Shadow Serpentis Warp Disruptor
True Sansha Medium Capacitor Booster

Veles Heavy Entropic Disintegrator
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Small Energy Neutralizer II
Small Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Warrior II x10
Hornet EC-300 x5

Tetryon Exotic Plasma M x1500
Navy Cap Booster 800 x15
Meson Exotic Plasma M x1500
Occult M x1500
Mystic M x1000
Nanite Repair Paste x232
Agency ‘Pyrolancea’ DB7 Dose III x1
Quafe Zero Classic x1
Agency ‘Overclocker’ SB7 Dose III x1
Snake set

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

I’m not sure why you would be 10+ jumps away from your fleet that’s not great scouting. So first: don’t be that far away. Since this is where we find ourselves, first thing is to make sure you’re bubbling out of smartbomb range but within bubble range; 12-15km should do it. Ideally, you’re also bubbling in the direction super is aligning. Alternate with using your cloak and warping off to a ping or nearby celestial (make a close ping while warping to the celestial if you can) to avoid taking fighter damage. Time your use of cloak and warps with the bubble reload. And don’t forget to make sure that your main, with the fleet, is jumping and aligning.

+1 approval from me

Thanks for the application. We’ll have an answer for you very soon!

Application accepted, I’ll contact you on Discord in the next day or two.