NurseBob Application

Do your parents know you’re gay?
Yes+
No

They are as confused as I

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
Was in ISSW before going on a break, linking back up with my Gs

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU/US

Who is your vouch?
Wolfdragoon

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
I work on call 24/7 as a towtruck driver but I am mostly just at my computer all day with nothing to do

Tell us about your history in Eve
I’ve played eve for a long time, been in various alliances over the years. I enjoy big fleet fights, small gang engagements and black ops hot dropping. I’ve never been a solo player. Sometimes I get heavily involved in the game playing upwards of 10 hours per day. I’ve played across all time zones in the past if there has been good opportunities for a fight or defence.
I’ve been away for a while but I will pickup the game very quickly as I have in the past. My main character is fast approaching Mastery 5 across all sub caps missing no skills other than the weapon spec of that ship to 5. There is not anywhere on the map I have not been. I like to keep a combat probe alt close by whenever roaming just in case.
I’ve kept my main alt in a Nyx for many years but have sold everything to start over.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes+
No

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/?
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
No

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

I do like catching someone with their pants down

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Stay on the move, warp in and out to close bookmarks, keep count of bubble ammo

A scenario for you;

You start a small roaming fleet to get your volta/blob members a little ess content, Kinsy joins the comms and start telling you what to do, just causing much frusstration do you;

A. Tell Kinsy to shut the fuck up
B. Listen and take in the infinite wisdom of Kinsy
C. Give up, Delete Eve, Burn computer

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you like Sea of Thieves?

Hi mate.

You haven’t put your characters onto the auth. So this application cannot be processed until you do