Malescot application to VOlta

Do your parents know you’re gay?
Yes
No+ … i have secrets…

in this case my parents do know that I’m gay ← couldn’t keep secrets

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)
CygnusX | Character | zKillboard
Project VOlta / Snowflakes alt with Dread/Carrier/Super/Fax skills
Tharsis Mons | Character | zKillboard
Subcap Alt
Arsia Mons | Character | zKillboard
Carrier/Fax/Super Alt
My main Malescot will stay as CEO in BLOB also out of tactical industrial reasons

Why do you want to join?

I’m part of the Alliance since a few years so i know a lot of you guys. I think it is time for me to step up to the big guys. I know that i’m still far off of some of you guys in experience, but i’m willing to learn and help where i can.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)

I sleep 5 hours a day… timezones is for travellers

Who is your vouch?

Klaus and Jarack

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)

42 years old, Belgian and live in Switzerland.
I can sort out free alcohol and food. I’m used to running big teams.

Tell us about your history in Eve

Came to EVE during pandemic. Was a hi sec miner for a few months and started my own corp. People joined my corp because i m a funny guy. Started building and mining more and more and came to some isk. Moved as renter to Deklein when it was freshly purged off the Pinecones (Hi Windsigh and Annie :slight_smile: ). Joined blob after a year of learning null sec life. Continued growing in to the job of “big job” builder. Building most of the Alliance structures and a good part of the ships/modules. Flying a lot of fleets and joined all special groups like Project Volta / Snowflakes and Venalbois. Liking the special tactical fleets more then F1 pressing so hoping to join VOlta.
I m still thin on some experiences but i m willing to learn and people knowing me, know i dont back down when it gets difficult.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes+ if i would actually want to buy a big ansi (then i would need 30 days)
No

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/?
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+ i’m happy to call you retarded if you like it

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

Avatar | Crystal Matilda | Killmail | zKillboard
Because blops and Titan… I like the thrill of jumping in to a unknown grid. You need to be focused and keep your nerves. The kill was special because it was my first Titan kill. It was not as much the titan itself what made it great, but was also the being part of something special happening.
Keepstar | Federation of Respect Honor Passion | Killmail | zKillboard
Because FUCK RHP
Keepstar | Fraternity Building Management | Killmail | zKillboard
Because FUCK PANDAS

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

Why? Do you like me to build them for your gang?
Otherwise:
[Vedmak, Ausrüstung von Vedmak* simuliert]
Medium Abyssal Ancillary Armor Repairer
Reactive Armor Hardener
Federation Navy 800mm Steel Plates
Damage Control II
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Entropic Radiation Sink II

Medium Capacitor Booster II
50MN Microwarpdrive II
Dread Guristas Stasis Webifier
Dread Guristas Warp Disruptor

Veles Heavy Entropic Disintegrator
Corpii A-Type Small Energy Neutralizer
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Neutralizer
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Neutralizer

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Occult M x8041
Mystic M x8829
Nanite Repair Paste x269
Navy Cap Booster 800 x13

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Warp back and forth on top out of smartbomb range to keep bubble up. Cloak will also help to keep me alive longer

complete shitter -1

Weak vouch i don’t even know

im only joking, malescrot is a good mandem +1 (no more poaching +1s from me from now on though)

love you dana

1 Like

could have asked you… sorry bro

Vouch from me confirmed - Reliable and would be a good addition

Malescot has been crucial to the success of BL0B and GTC’s industrial power. I think if he’s willing to learn and improve his PvP outside of F1 pressing then he would be a solid pick-up for trial.

+1

1 Like

+1 on condition we kick sleyas and Kinsy

What roles outside of the usual F1 are you most interested in and why

Ofcourse it’s extremely satisfying to see, that the role I play off grid, is being recognized. And I thank you all for that.

I don’t have an exact role I need to have at the moment. If you take me with you in your small gang, to learn the trade, I’m happy to take over any role, as long as I’m giving the opportunity to learn. And if I can evolve in pvp as I evolved in the game with economy/industry…. Then one day I can offer you the content.

weak question, a real Q would be:

would you rather; have sex with horse but no one knows? or not have sex with a horse but everyone REALLY thinks you did?

The real questions would have been:

Does the horse actually will notice the sexual activity?
Do I share with corp members?

So for your answer: YES / YES

1 Like

You find yourself in the depths of Finland in the middle of winter, naked in a sauna, drinking a few warm beers feeling really relaxed. You start talking to a beautiful blonde Scandinavian girl about your sore shoulders from playing internet spaceships all day. She tells you to lay down on the wooden slats to give you a back massage. Confused, drunk(ish), and past caring, you decide to agree, and lay down on your front. she straddles your lower back and starts to rub your shoulders. Groaning with comfort, horror strikes you as you notice your penis has fallen between the wooden slats, and you are starting to get an erection after feeling her pussy lips being pressed against your back. Whilst hoping that the wood is thick enough to hide your average erection from her boyfriend who is also in the sauna, you notice her boyfriend has started to suck your dick. She whispers in your ear, “let it happen…”. What do you do?

As a guest in a foreign country, i would ofcourse follow the traditions and well… she said let it happen so…
In that case: Ping for content and order some beers in case backup arrives…