Kebabski(i) App

Do you have a vouch?
Yes, Jarack

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
No, but close

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes

Do you have Logi 5?
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

• Skill > SP, SP can be bought spacefriend.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
Used to be in Volta long time ago, played mostly on same side throughout the years. Had super dope chars myself, but they got perma banned. Now just wanna have some fun again.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU, GMT+1

Who is your vouch?
Jarack
Prolly some more who will vouch for me, but havent reached out.

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
Started EVE when i was 15, now 32, so GG. Work from home, cool non-annoying accent, Dutch.

Tell us about your history in Eve
My old main Kebabski got perma-banned after i decided i wanted to permaquit, ofc covid happened so i started over. Was the main hunter for many iterations of TRI, one of the main super hunters in Skill U, spent some time in PL when they were cool ~2012 or so. Did some cool stuff with revenants with Flightleader (Gulnar) down south, he made a video of it (EVE Online Nyx Kill, Revenant POV - YouTube , one of my POVs). My old revenant alt is Quinoxael, still no.1 rev. Even tho the acc has been banned for a few years now. Used to love solo dropping my rev on caps 24/7, until they raped the game with instant jump gates.
Have done practically everything in EVE. Turbokrab, turbomine, PI, Industry, small to large scale FC’ ing, roam 10 hours a day in uni prime, solo dropping supers, but most enjoyable was Awox’ ing/blue scouting/ or actually just pro scouting/tackling supers.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes, toon currently in a Hel

Do you have HAC 5?
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes, but not all on same acc. As stated before, started over like a year ago.

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
No, only got Amarr and Gallente right now

Do you have a FAX alt?
No, but close

Do you have a super alt?
Yes, Hel

Do you have a titan alt?
No, can fly one but not currently

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/?
Yes

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
I have several toons able to be used as a spy. Done extensive spying before. As stated, one of the main guys who did this in Skill U and TRI (prime). Over 20 alpha accs with 6mil sp and 1,5m inject rdy, so plenty able.

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
No

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

Solo setting up traps to moving super, then log in accs for max damage.

Sometimes i made quick vids, ez pz/

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

Logged like 10K+ kills with that fit, was my all time fav. Unsure how it holds up now, and am bit rusty obviously.

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
Bubbule, cloak, warp, repeat

confirming vouch

110% Vouch.