Kadoer Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

[Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance Kadoer | Character | zKillboard

Why do you want to join?
I canā€™t stand joining a wormhole corp again where I need to scan for hours to find a praxis. My boy has been talking you guys up for months and I give up on resisting inevitability.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
I live in CST, but work overnights. For timers Iā€™m very flexible, but Iā€™m awake late US/AU

Who is your vouch?
Planet 6

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
Iā€™m a full time college student seeking a two year degree in law enforcement, which is required to become a police officer in my state Minnesota. Iā€™m 23, my cock is over six inches, and Iā€™m finally learning how to cook.

Tell us about your history in Eve
I started in 2016 by accidentally scamming investors for rorqual multiboxing. After getting blacklisted from the investment community after walking away with 150b in SP and assets, I got suckered into joining Living Breathing Fuel Blocks under Neverodd at the height of that drama.
After he scammed everyone I joined a C2 C5/NS wormhole group called Wormpilled, focused heavily on blops and heavy armor brawling. Over time I took on leadership roles and we grew the corp into something pretty poggers over the course of a year. Since the group fell apart (thank you CEO), Iā€™ve drifted from corp to corp not really finding my people since.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes
No+

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool weformvolom/ ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
Yes

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+, if we arenā€™t offensive we arenā€™t funny.

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

This kill was during a heavy armor brawl, we were winning (as we always did) and I MJDed onto logi at the perfect distance, got scram, and ever since Iā€™ve realized the MJD is the single most powerful module in the game.

zkillboard. com/kill/91710685/

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

Going off that respect for the MJD, this is a fit of my own creation that takes MJD brawling to an extreme. The use case for this fit is in small gang, as a form of anti-kite, or medium DPS depending on the situation. The goal is to either kite a heavy target at range, offering BC DPS in small gang, or to appear non-threatening to a kiter we canā€™t catch until theyā€™ve been jumped on and scrammed.

It offers a reloadable 104k ehp, and a speed of 1400 m/s cold.

zkillboard. com/kill/109844551/

[Sleipnir, AC Brawl Jumper]

ā€˜Deuceā€™ Co-Processor I
Counterbalanced Compact Gyrostabilizer
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Counterbalanced Compact Gyrostabilizer
ā€˜Deuceā€™ Co-Processor I

X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 400
Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Medium Micro Jump Drive
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 400

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II, Hail M
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Skirmish Command Burst II, Interdiction Maneuvers Charge

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II

Warrior II x5

Eifyr and Co. ā€˜Rogueā€™ Warp Drive Speed WS-610
Eifyr and Co. ā€˜Rogueā€™ Evasive Maneuvering EM-703
Zorā€™s Custom Navigation Hyper-Link
Zainou ā€˜Deadeyeā€™ Sharpshooter ST-903
Skirmish Command Mindlink

Standard Blue Pill Booster
Standard Drop Booster
Agency ā€˜Overclockerā€™ SB5 Dose II

Barrage M x4000
Hail M x4800
Navy Cap Booster 400 x26
Republic Fleet EMP M x4000
Agency ā€˜Overclockerā€™ SB5 Dose II x1
Standard Blue Pill Booster x1
Standard Drop Booster x1

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Interdictor piloting is an essential skill in the niche game Eve Online. To keep a supercarrier class capital tackled you must place interdiction bubbles surgically outside of smartbomb range, stop bubbles in the way of expected reinforcements, and not die to light fighters in the process. Fighters in Eve Online utilize missile mechanics for damage application, as a result properly placing bubbles followed by cloaking or leaving grid to avoid consistent damage over time is a must.

Do you have any other fits youā€™d like to show off? In my opinion the fit you posted shows a lack of understanding of what small gang nano is. Its not fast enough to kite (even with high grade snakes and links its only at 2000m/s with god awful agility) nor does it have the range to do so (30ish km with barrage). Or if you disagree with me, can you elaborate further?

Iā€™m only on mobile atm so formatting may be off but you have less than 1000 kills, are you serious?

Question number 2, is it true foxholers was just a bunch of trannies?

NoPro and I talked about this a bit, itā€™s definitely not for the situation that you have in mind smallganging against a superior opponent. While in lowsec I did find I greatly enjoy more supporting roles than Logi, and started flying the crucifier/sentinel in <5 fights. Probably better fits what you had in mind.

[Sentinel, Probs abyss the neuts tho]

Corelum C-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Corpii A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Damage Control II

Dark Blood Small Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 400
Tracking Disruptor II, Optimal Range Disruption Script
Tracking Disruptor II, Optimal Range Disruption Script
Coreli A-Type 5MN Microwarpdrive

Corpii A-Type Small Energy Neutralizer

Small Ancillary Current Router II
Small Ancillary Current Router II

Hobgoblin II x4
Hobgoblin II x4
Warrior II x4

High-grade Snake Alpha
High-grade Snake Beta
High-grade Snake Gamma
High-grade Snake Delta
High-grade Snake Epsilon
High-grade Snake Omega
Eifyr and Co. ā€˜Rogueā€™ High Speed Maneuvering HS-905

Standard Exile Booster
Agency ā€˜Overclockerā€™ SB7 Dose III

Missile Precision Disruption Script x2
Missile Range Disruption Script x2
Nanite Repair Paste x500
Optimal Range Disruption Script x2
Tracking Speed Disruption Script x2
Guidance Disruptor II x2

Yeah Iā€™m serious, people keep moving the bar. ā€œnot even 250, not even 500ā€, Iā€™m at 570 on my main while for the past five years primarily multiboxing logi. I donā€™t feel bad for not comparing well on statcards because I do what I do pretty well, and CCP never made good on their promises to support people like me.

I wouldnā€™t say ā€œfull ofā€. I was in foxholers for two weeks on trial before the drama happened. Foxholers as a corp prided itself on being the LGBTQ friendly place and as a result it had some LGTVā€™s.

Hmmmmm

I get the whole ā€œkill boards suckā€ movement but they are a public display of prowess imo, being just a logibro doesnā€™t cut the cake for me.

-1 from me, come back when youre nearing 10k kill at least also if i could add another -1 for training to be a disgusting pig.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever have 10k kills, but it would be pretty neat if I did get enough good fights to get there.

If I wanted to be a null blobber I wouldā€™ve stayed in Init. Iā€™m applying here because I was convinced by a friend that Turnur had good fights that were like the old days of C5 space which I was too new as a player to be involved in.

Iā€™ll take my 570 kills over your 1.7 PPK any day :>

Then why not apply to rote, deepcucks or the like? You know weā€™re technically a bloc now too right?

Because a few months ago I told a friend I was looking around at options to join again and he invited me to apply. Why would I go apply to fly with strangers when I could apply to fly with friends?

And yeah I know youā€™re a bloc, which means timers, which means logi needed. I donā€™t see a conflict here, while I think most of my experience comes from wormholes Iā€™ve always made an effort to contribute to the place I live. While Iā€™m interested in smallgang and brawls, every part of space has itā€™s chores to maintain.

Youā€™d be better suited to applying to a blobd corp and just joining in by proxy, memes aside i dont think youre a fit for V0lta.

Youā€™re entitled to your opinion but your bot actually just said that it loves that Iā€™m spending time here and Iā€™m already gaining trust so Iā€™m not so sure about that!

dana i dont even have 10k kills lmao,

For reference, I had ~600 kills when I joined waffles, and I came from EVE University. Iā€™m not saying that kills are the be all end all, but they are a good indicator of experience

Do you have the appropriate SP to fly everything we use?

Yea, youā€™re also a shitter :rofl:

Do you know who i am? Im the number one, top all time Dominix Navy Issue pilot in the gameā€¦

Yeah I believe my main is about to hit 200m sp, and I have two useful alts for logistics, hunting, utility, etc as well as two dread alts.

Q1 - Given an unmoderated nsfw meme channel on discord, how many memes do you post on an average day?
Q2 - Extreme cases aside, what is your stance toward (normal) LGBTQ+ people and do you get triggered by ā€˜hard leftā€™ memes?
Q3 - Whatā€™s your favourite ship to blap cyno ventures on NPC stations in lowsec with?

ill cry with my medals in the corner :sob: :sob: :sob:

canā€™t seem to find any medals from recent years, weirdā€¦

1 Like

1.) It depends on how much time I have to aquire quality shitposts. I do prefer quality over quantity, so maybe five on a good day.

2.) I donā€™t want to get political, butā€¦ I identify as a centrist and I was raised in a blue state. I think both pro and anti lgbt memes are pretty funny. My stance on the LGBTQ is pretty unique I think. I seriously donā€™t care what people do in their private lives, I do wish they werenā€™t starved for attention simply because just personally Iā€™m tired of hearing about it. I believe weā€™re facing an international mental health crisis, where demand outweighs our supply of real competent professionals and this problem is compounded by deteriorating circumstances like additional plastics in the water, pollution increasng, etc. Being mad at gay or trans people for existing is retarded, when you get shot you donā€™t blame the bullet for injuring you. Theyā€™re just normal people trying to get through their lives.

3.) What kind of fucking question is that? You think I have a specific ship for when I want to roam lowsec with the purpose and intent to kill the lowest form of life in the zone??? Christ. I guess it would be the Atron. Itā€™s cheap, blasters would give it one shot to kill, and itā€™s fast being a T1 interceptor.

1. Fair answer, memes do require curating otherwise you may aswell be back on facebook.

2. Removed so I donā€™t actually get cancelled lmao.

3. Youā€™re going to open fire on a neutral cyno character on a low sec station in a t1 frigateā€¦ thonking

2 Likes