Imahavin astroke Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes +
No

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes +
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
I’ve given wormholes a go and have really enjoyed it, but with the new expansion coming round and volta living in turner(wormhole but not wormhole) i can think of no better time to return to low sec… plus i want to get back to using caps and high sp doctrines whilst also being able to fulfil my small gang dreams. Also dana insisted i come and some pew pewing

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU

Who is your vouch?
Dana

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
25 years old in full time employment at my family business

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)
Started out in lowsec in 2012 doing some piracy, then moved to tri, then snuff, then eventually landed in PL where i spent most of my eve life until my corp merged with snigg, i left after hedliner took over because i couldnt stand the guy. Finished up in BL and then took a break for a few years, came back and joined BLOB at the beginning of the war, and then eventually joined marakuga, which brings us to now

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes +
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes +
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes +
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes +
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes +
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes +
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes +
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes +
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes +
No

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 7 ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes +
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
no
Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
Yes
No +

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

killing this weirdos hel felt good

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)
[Vedmak, 100mn]

Entropic Radiation Sink II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Imperial Navy Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Federation Navy 800mm Steel Plates

Core C-Type 100MN Afterburner
Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800
Warp Disruptor II
Warp Scrambler II

Veles Heavy Entropic Disintegrator, Occult M
Small EMP Smartbomb II
Small EMP Smartbomb II
Small EMP Smartbomb II

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Hobgoblin II x5
Hammerhead II x5

Quafe Zero Classic
Synth Frentix Booster
Agency ‘Overclocker’ SB7 Dose III

Mystic M x2000
Occult M x2000
Navy Cap Booster 800 x17
Meson Exotic Plasma M x2000
Tetryon Exotic Plasma M x2000
Nanite Repair Paste x500

Love this vedmak, bit of a jack of all trades and can punch well above its weight

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
Make a ping as i land on grid, bubble the super away from SB range warp off to ping, cloak up, recycle the bubble until fleet arrives.

1 Like

Thanks for the application, what happened with CAPF if you don’t mind me asking?

Cheers.

Yeah not a problem, CAPF were great nothing but good things to say about those guys. Real life happened so had to take a few months away plus i was a little burnt out from the war at the time. Came back and wasnt all that interested in null living and fancied trying something else

how do you know dana?

We flew together a lot in blob standing and he used to give me reach arounds

@Danatious confirm vouch?

I confirm vouch, spent a lot of time flying with mr stroke. Decent feller a meets all our requirements

I remember you from 2012 before I quit but I don’t know why. Let me dig a bit.

Didn’t give a shit when you were in blob obv but I feel like you were an alt of a pcringe main

how did your digging go kinsy?

Dug a hole, fell in it, lost his teeth

in his bathroom?

Id also be interested to see how the investigation went