Hoder's application

Do your parents know you’re gay?
Yes+
No

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+ (main, logi alt, dread alt all can fly dictors)
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+ (logi alt)
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Hoder Daynari | Character | zKillboard (main)
Alicia Bess | Character | zKillboard (logi alt)
Nessi Daynari | Character | zKillboard (dread alt, can be kept out of alliance, just flies dread, dictor, marauder)
Eve Who - Norpsi Daynari (carrier alt, no kills or deaths, has been training quietly, same as dread alt, can be kept out of alliance, flies amarr carrier + perfect missile skills, perfect cerb)

Why do you want to join?

After WWB II took a year long dip into WH with Odin’s. The WH life and nanoing is great, but currently having 2 accounts that aren’t doing anything and have finished training into their respective capitals, as such I’d love to use them.
Spent most of my eve career in nullsec and would like a partial return to it with the added knowledge of tournament play & wormholes.
In that sense, I’m most attracted to a David (I guess this confirms the gay part) who punches up through skillful execution with hard to pull off strategies. Would love to increase my FCing capabilities while having a chance to nano around as well. In addition to that, Volta’s tournament team have been great to scrim against and having an active (and super high skilled) tournament is pretty much one of my requirements to join any team.
Finally, would like to have a chance of using capitals before the game dies, and those 2 accounts are doing training into their respective ships.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU) EU

Who is your vouch? Tikktokk Tokkzikk

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)

32 y/o full time employed IT Consultant. Originally from Belgium (Dutch speaking), currently living 10y in Finland. I brew my own beer and know too many random anecdotes about everything. Love just chatting and meme-ing on comms.

Tell us about your history in Eve

Started in 2006 after I convinced mom to let me use her visa card, no small feat. After flying around in highsec for a bit, ended up joining a Belgium NS corp which lived in Stain at the time, first task was to make it through HED-GP and get to Stain without any bookmarks and gates only allowed you to warp to 15, it was rather painful.
Grew up krabbing a bit in Stain and learning the basics of station games, however, being the youngest nugget in the corp, I wanted a bit more from my EVE career. Ended up applying and getting accepted into 0utbreak and actually learning to fly some solo & small gang shenanigans. Thoroughly enjoyed my time there, however I just started my university studies and as such my interest in eve subsided minus a small flare-up in 2009 with a small Dutch speaking corp, honestly don’t remember that at all.
Eve was dormant in 2009 for me until the first corona summer, when I reactivated my accounts.

Ended up joining TRC through a twitch streamer’s recommendation, but that was a very meh experience. Applied to BO-LD, at the time part of TEST, enjoyed some good parts of WWBII, most specifically liked predditors bombing runs + neatly fitted lokis. During that Akage (Pilinchi) forced me to join their tournament team and I’ve been in love with tournament play ever since. Summer 2021 the war had hit a snail’s pace and I wanted to scratch the nano and wh itch. Enter Odin’s Call, been nanoing it up with them for a bit over a year now, done the heavy armor brawl, get blobbed by FRT, flew in both AT17 and AG5 (and the weird Chinese tournament before that).
All in all, very happy with my EVE career so far, and looking to build further upon it.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+ (carrier toon, Norpsi Daynari, amarr carrier IV, can inject gallente carrier IV if needed, finishing fighters V)
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+ (Main, Norpsi Daynari, soon logi alt as well)
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes
No+ (can be trained on the needed accounts)

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+ (main has all minus edencom, alt has all cruisers 5 but only missile skills, carrier alt just has caldari V and missile skills)
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+ (main + got 1 leshak eviction alt that could train into the cruiser/bc as well)
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes
No+ (main is missing gallente & their guns, dread alt has minmatar bs V)

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes
No+ (can be trained / injected on carrier alt)

Do you have a super alt?
Yes
No+ (carrier alt will train into it asap, should have heavy fighters ready in few months, can theoretically sit into in and just inject heavy fighters, but would be a shame to fly an aeon with lvl4 carrier skills imho)

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/?
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
No+ (I’m too honest =/)

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

First one is a screengrab of the exact moment TikkTokk dies on Thunderdome <3, great memories scrimming you lot.
Additionally, picked the only NFT I minted (lmao) by getting lasthit on a bomber while flying a jackdaw for Odin’s in AT17.
The other kill is just a funny story when we had eyes on a shiny golem and our FC kept stating that we don’t have enough bombers to kill the dude and we needed more. We ended murdering the golem with 5+ people not getting on the killmail cause he melted so fast. I love bombers and I get a tingly feeling in my nether regions from great bombing runs.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

[Orthrus, orthrus - nanoing]

Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Gistum C-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
Dread Guristas Warp Disruptor
Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 400

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile
Auto Targeting System I

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Ionic Field Projector I
Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II

Hornet EC-300 x5

Eifyr and Co. 'Rogue' Navigation NN-603
Eifyr and Co. 'Rogue' Evasive Maneuvering EM-703
Zor's Custom Navigation Hyper-Link
Zainou 'Snapshot' Light Missiles LM-903
Zainou 'Deadeye' Rapid Launch RL-1003

Inferno Fury Light Missile x1000
Mjolnir Fury Light Missile x935
Nova Fury Light Missile x1000
Scourge Fury Light Missile x1080
Navy Cap Booster 400 x21
Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile x900
Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile x960
Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile x885
Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile x870
Nanite Repair Paste x300
Agency 'Overclocker' SB7 Dose III x2
Quafe Zero Classic x2

I know everybody and their mom are linking Orthrus, but they just work for the job at hand: delete small shit at range.

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

As you start landing on the super, create an on-grid ping, then squiggle, the faster the fleet/tackle starts moving, the better.
If range is <20km start by dropping off a bubble, if range <7.5k burn out of that range and rebubble (let’s assume they have half a brain and a faction smarty). Look at what direction the super is facing, 1 cycle prop, bubble ahead of the super, reload bubbles, cloak up. Bookmark your spot.

Keep cloaked facing ahead of the super, rebubble every time the reload comes off and recloak. If they have a propmod and officer smartbombs or it’s a blinged out revenant, cry that the fleet wasn’t closer.
Keep note of any structures they’re aligned out to, if it looks like they’ll get out of the bubbles, or you need to rewarp cause of fighters / rat aggro, warp to the structure they’re aligned to but at 100km, bubble on landing and pray to rngesus that they are stupid enough to warp to said structure instead of jumping out through an exit structure.

While cloaked, take note of ansiblexes, structures, and solar system setup, relay relevant information to the fleet/FC. Ping in discord for more nerds to get on the KM.

Confirmed vouch

1 Like

+1 from me.
Is gay, brews own beer, killed at least two volta members in AT, can fit an orthrus.

+1 from me as well
solid app with solid history and experience (WH,AT+odin)

LGTM! Welcome to the team. Tikk will sort you out.