Here is my Volta APP

Do your parents know you’re gay?
Yes+
No

in this case my parents do know that I’m gay

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+ by the time the App process goes though
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
being a veteran player, would love to hang around other vet players and having done most other jobs in the game, id like the chance to be in one of the best small gang alliances.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU
Who is your vouch?
Danatious, Jarack

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
in the British military in a training role allowing me to be home every night. work a 40ish hour week.

Tell us about your history in Eve
i have played this game since 2007-2010 then joined the military so biomassed my account.
i have spent most of my time in smaller nullsec alliances having stopped once to try wormholes with No Vac i then went back to smaller alliances living all over eve.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes
No +(4 in my list to get to)

Do you have recon 5?
Yes
No+(4 in my list to get to)

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes
No+

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/?
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
working on an alt as we speak.

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

even though RHP and VOLTA where at war myself and salty still managed to have a friendly 1v1 which was honored
Also this one nothing to do with me but the story was funny to hear

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

this fit can be used to ramp DPS on bigger ships but mostly for anti tackle.

[Vedmak, dark1imp’s Vedmak]
Damage Control II
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Federation Navy 800mm Steel Plates
Federation Navy Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer,Nanite Repair Paste

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Warp Disruptor II
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster,Navy Cap Booster 800

Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Medium Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer
Heavy Entropic Disintegrator II,Meson Exotic Plasma M

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Vespa EC-600 x5

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

having caught the super I would drop a bubble on him and then one in the direction of travel. cloaking up, set up to do a drive by bubble 20 secs before the others run out reloading and cloaking back up to hit them again.

whilst waiting on the fleet just persuading them to give me there super so it doesn’t end up on the killboard.
If they are acting like a dick just post them this youtube video 10 Hours of Emotional Damage - YouTube

1 Like

Having :clap: smol :pinching_hand: gang :call_me_hand: ganged :skull_and_crossbones: with :facepunch: this :point_right: nerd :nerd_face: a :sob: couple :two: of times :clock10: previously :arrows_counterclockwise: and him :male_sign: being :alien: a good :+1: mandem :male_sign: , i + :one: vouch :white_check_mark: this guy :male_sign:

2 Likes

+1 for a Jarack vouch -1 for Dana vouch (vouch needed to be active) therefore 0 vouch :wink:

Peak alpha male vouches. Get HAC V ASAP, otherwise I’m happy with the app :+1:

1 Like

so what your saying is remove dana as a friend and a vouch :slight_smile: Jks

yes this was a slight mistake by myself thought i had done it years ago i have just skill injected and gotten it to 15d so will be done in next week or 2 .

Confirming +1 vouch. Solid app.

+1 body in fleet

I’m more active than you bald gimp boy

1 Like