Greedy Monkey Application... yikes!

Do your parents know you’re gay?
Yes
No
It’s Complicated +

Do you have a vouch?
Yes
No
It’s Complicated+ (Would ask the old boys buts its been a while… Chris Lares (yikes), SFC, Theronth (maybe) Kinsy (bigger yikes), Shubs, Snevets, WarG might vouch… it is christmas.

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes
No+
Can be arranged

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join? Was a blast back in the day. A few of the guys im still in touch with since leaving over 10 years ago. Immense hate of the big blue donut. Just want to login and kill shit.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU

Who is your vouch?
As mentioned havn’t asked anyone directly for a vouch. kinda just rocking up at the party and hoping the old timers will remember… From the VOC/ Aquila/ Hax/ Wrecking Crew days.

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
Ended up moving to Germany, Work full time but as i can work from home whenever i like i spend far too much time at home gaming so… doesnt mean to much.

Tell us about your history in Eve
I cant remember all of it, Started in 2004 Fc’s for IAC during the great war, went into leadership there when Tyraxx did the dirty. Founded THE MuPPeT FaCTOrY after that, was pretty successfull. Believe i joined Volta some time later during VOC with the Aquila brothers. Cant remember why i left but ended up in NC. Was supposed to Organise the Alliance tourny team, fell out with NSA Bivas joined Hax and basically did RekkingCrew with Rocket for a while ganking supers… Sold my account for RL money because i thought game was dying… came back 10 years later :slight_smile:

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes
No+

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes
No+
Can be sorted

Do you have a super alt?
Yes
No+
Can be sorted

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/?
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
Nope starting fresh

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes (Only if it comes from Kinsy… or Chris)
No

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?
Nyx | rodney119 | Killmail | zKillboard (used to be known for catching caps while out solo and calling in the cavelry from the wh bro’s)
Machariel | Oleifr | Killmail | zKillboard (just a nice shiney)

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)
[Orthrus, Solo?]
Ballistic Control System II
Damage Control II

Warp Disruptor II
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Extender II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Large Ancillary Shield Booster

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I

Warrior II x5

Been a while more reading to be done.

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Depends wut drones they are using. Keep velocity high dipping in for bubbles and straight out kiting fighters.

+1 Vouch - Confirmed OG

Sounds like a boomer, vouched by a boomer, can’t be much worse than Khansy!

+1