Graf von Ortho Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
I dont want to be in nullsec anymore and since I know people here already this is my first choice.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU

Who is your vouch?
Outlawed NoPro

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
I’m in my mid/late 10s and a student from germany.

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)

I started properly palying in august 2019 and went to null about 5 months later. Did the usuall nullsec stuff for while, until I got bored and applied to ISSW, in december 2020. I when joined and played in glhf for about 8 months. I went back to my old corp to take over as ceo of wallet tanked, around this time I also started fcing quiet a lot. Just before the collapse of mango in eso, wallet tanked joined blob, in which we stayed for nearly 2 years. During my time in blob I also fc, excep for the last 12 months or so during which time I barly played the game.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes + (missing edencom bs V)
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+ (sold the ship)
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes + (sold the ship)
No

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 7 ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes+ (only the once I would apply to main corp, havent done ALL of my alts)
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
sadly no
Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

This was the first time I dropped my super on something serious and I was a really great experience

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)
[Vedmak, Graf von Ortho’s Vedmak]

Entropic Radiation Sink II
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Caldari Navy Warp Disruptor
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 800

Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Small Energy Neutralizer II
Small Energy Neutralizer II
Veles Heavy Entropic Disintegrator, Occult M

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Infiltrator II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5

Mystic M x1000
Occult M x1000
Navy Cap Booster 800 x19
Meson Exotic Plasma M x1000
Tetryon Exotic Plasma M x750
Nanite Repair Paste x250
Agency ‘Overclocker’ SB5 Dose II x1
Agency ‘Pyrolancea’ DB5 Dose II x1
Quafe Zero Classic x1
Standard Exile Booster x1
Standard Frentix Booster x1

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Make a bm at the spot, try cloaking outside of sb range (8-15ish) if locked warp to a close celestial (dont for get bm) and make a second bm while warping as a ping on grid. Once back on grid bubble and when cloak, set a timer. While doing this ideally log in and burn a second dictor over.

didnt fuckin ask me to vouch?

-1 get out of here nerd

Answer this hypothethical question :
You have a fleet of apocs and you’re fighting eos’. At what range do you warp the fleet in?

only jokin, +1 only if you stay this time and also serenade us on comms with your oboe frequently

Assuming these apocs are beam fit, somewhere around 150ish

My past experiences in your fleets conflict with ur answer. Im confused.

It’s a fuckng clarinet

3 Likes

We definitly need a german FC
+1 from me
(Hi Graf)

You can’t come in until you touch a boob. Sorry.

On one hand terrible smallgang pilot who feeds entire fleets, on the other I could make fun of him everyday :thinking:

+1 he posted unplated nano Vedmak in AD 2023 and his most proud KM has Aditia sitting in a Vulture on it

rare theronth +1

whats your opinion of jams?

I like them, except hostiles have them.

i dont see the enthusiasm for jams, idk about this guy

+1 will swap Graf with I Cant.

Just don’t be an orbiter, Graf.

NoPro said to tell u to stop squealing so much

1 Like