Gideon Mastracci Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
It’s become apparent that Sov isn’t my favourite content with large TiDi fights and having half of the game blue - over time I noticed I’ve been having more content on unaffiliated alts rather than the main as they had more targets to shoot. V0LTA are a decent size, drop caps and use BLOPS which I enjoy so when you guys went back to Turnur and went neutral, I was immediately interested especially after chatting to White 0rchid for a bit.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU

Who is your vouch?
White 0rchid

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
I’m 36 year old, live in the UK and work full time as a scrub/anaesthetic nurse in cardiac operating theatres. My playtime varies, more skewed towards the weekends but on days off weekdays are fine too.

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)
I have started the game in 2016 and spend time in Eve University. Did industry and JFing as my main playstyle for a few years before graduating to PL in 2021 to go play with some friends who were already there. During my time in PL I gradually switched from industry to PVP as my main playstyle, though continued building JFs for some isk. On way I also enjoyed doing NPSI with various groups, FCed for Bombers Bar, as well as playing around hunting Goonies in Delve with cloaky stuff, and spending some time on an alt with Noir., a small merc group. Currently I’m looking to graduate from Sov.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
No - I have a carrier alt and a separate dread alt but if specifically mainbox carrier is necessary I can train that as well.

Do you have HAC 5?
No - IV (but V in training queue)

Do you have recon 5?
No - IV (but V in training queue)

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes - except Gallente

Do you have a FAX alt?
No - training the carrier toon into Apostles

Do you have a super alt?
Yes - though no super atm.

Do you have a titan alt?
No

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
No.

Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
No

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

Found an XIX PNI gating while on an Eve University Merlin fleet and held it there for 20mins while friends from Thera formed and came over to kill it.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
Watching the direction where the Super is moving, bubbling outside smartbomb range in that direction and a combination of cloaking up and warping to a ping and back to pop more bubbles.

whats your opinion on jams

How much ket can you sneak out before it gets noticed? Asking for a friend…

I use Widow jams fairly often on Blops dropping krabs.

Before it gets noticed? Probably not enough to pay for bail :laughing:

oh man, don’t ask don’t get I suppose :smiley:

Do you have a dark sense of humor? Can you take some verbal greasing and give it back just as good? Can you endure being on comms with some absolute mouth breathers, sound boards and don’t mind a regular UWWWU ?

I am originally from Eastern Europe. We do not joke. I have been accused of having a very dark sense of humour in the past by my UK colleagues. That was confusing as I was not joking then either. It was however socially advantageous to not argue with them to integrate better with the Western society.

+1 Gideon is a good guy, I’ve played with him for a while now. I think he’d fit in well around here. Death to blues

1 Like

if you had the choice between fitting a ship full damage lows + shield fit, or armor tank and jams in mid, what would you choose

are you in bfl ( not trick qeustion )

Yes, but the entirety of PL flies together with BFL, there’s only a distinction on the Horde side.

Widow? Jam mids and armour lows.

Nah, PL kneeler.

Ye, that’s what I meant. Different but same these days - I’ve not been on separate ops from BFL for 1, maybe 2 years.

Trial Approved ( Orchid is responsible for you :slight_smile: )