Emery Rotineque App

Do you have a vouch?
No +** (Chossuh and Cirtejs know of me from previous CAPF corp history)

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)

Yes
Yes, I have 3 main toons that do Carrier/Dread/Scout/Super/Titan. I am only going to online what the corp needs.

I was told to make a post.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

I have 3 Carrier/Dread pilots. If the Corp wants the Titan Pilot I can bring her online as well. The corp still has all my toon api’s from when I left last.

This is my subcap/capital pilots:

Gimmly Routiniqe | Character | zKillboard

Emery Rotineque | Character | zKillboard

Why do you want to join?

It is time to unwind from the daily grinde of work and play Eve again.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)

My main tz is US Afternoon and evenings. 16:00 - 22:00 and can adjust for events.

Who is your vouch?
Sure someone in CAPF will remember me.

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)

In my 40’s, I work full time, use eve to unwind.

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)

Started 2011, Played in highsec for 6-8 months while BOB was ripping up Nullsec. Got bored and went to nullsec. Started a corp called circus as an industrial toon. I need to pay for my ships as I blow them up. Jumped around with the circus Corp and went to IRC where we built our station E-B957 and started building supers. From there it was on and off until I was with CAPF for a year and a half before RL took over again.

Takes a long time to build trust and I believe I showed that with CAPF. They know I am not a spy etc and as such helped with logistics and Capital movements when needed.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)

Yes
Gimmly/Emery

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes
HAC 5 on Gimmly and Emery has Hac 4

Do you have recon 5?
Yes
On an offline toon Aviendha if needed I could online later.
Gimmly Rec 4 and Emery Recon 2

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes on Emery and other toons

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
No
Emery has some training kiki and but skills not top

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
No
Gallente on Emery and training Caldari 5 atm

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes

Emery Rotineque
others to varying degrees.

Do you have a super alt?
Yes
Gimmly/Emery/Aviendha/Bgtop

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
Will only online if needed and CAPF has API. Ragnarok

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 7 ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your application as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this

Yes

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
No

Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
No

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?
No particular Zkill that I remember that was great.

I think when I joined CAPF and the Horde was going after goons was very cool. No particular kill was exciting I just enjoyed the cap fighting. The timelapse was so extreme that it killed the excitement.

The second most memorable fights were with IRC - 2 battles below.

1. Was landing in cobalt edge to our new home in E-B957. Trying to unpack ships and waking up to Cobalt Edge mostly re-inforced… We fought off XdeathX when they had reinforced a most of cobalt edge and pushed them back.

2. The best was being a carrier pilot before Fax’s. This was in the days that IRC fell and we lost Cobalt Edge. Oldma was in his carrier and pushed off the undock for the home station. I was multi-boxing two carriers. Keep in mind that capitals were not everywhere like today.
    I warped down to Oldma and went into triage on his carrier and then I had my second carrier doing triage in-between cycles on Oldma and my first pilot. It was a rush as the IRC FC’s had given up thinking Oldma was going down and had deflated sitting in a POS. Once I had him stable again IRC rallied and pushed RZR off long enough for Oldma to boat back to docking distance of the station.
    This event might seem minor to most now, but back in those days not a lot of pilots had capitals except Pandemic Legion and Black Suns. Putting capitals on field in a losing fight was risking a lot.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

Vedmak is so good and versatile.

[Vedmak, *Simulated Vedmak Fitting]
Abyssal Entropic Radiation Sink
Abyssal Entropic Radiation Sink
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
Damage Control II
Corelum C-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Federation Navy 800mm Steel Plates

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
Caldari Navy Warp Disruptor

Veles Heavy Entropic Disintegrator
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Small Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Acolyte II x5
Infiltrator II x5

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Bubble outside smart bomb range at 10-12km from the super in the direction the super is aligning, cloak if i don’t get targeted, warp out if i do get targeted. Make bookmark on the bubble spot, observe if the super is moving, has fighters out, the speed, its alignment. Make sure fresh bubble is out warp out towards the alignment point of the super or nearby closest celestial (or to a bm i made on initial warp in which i probably forgot to do), warp back in (doing a proxy warp out bm this time), bubble 1-3 times depending on situation, drift and cloak or warp out.

Might consider using surgical probes for extended timer if i have them in cargo and the super is mostly immobile without any visible smart bombing going on, in this case i would probably launch all 3 around the super. Also might use these if the system is getting crowded and I am going to die on warp in as a best chance to keep it tackled for as long as possible.

returning member to CAPF, has a solid history with us previously, vouching him in.