Elias' V0LTA Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+DRAM Rammar, Jarack
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)
Elias Stagg | Character | zKillboard Elias Stagg
Alice Anneto | Character | zKillboard Alice Anneto
Linnea Anneto | Character | zKillboard Linnea Anneto (indy toon/FAX alt, maybe keep outside alliance?..)

Why do you want to join?
I used to fly with RekkingCrew back in 2019, but after a long break some friends decided to bamboozle me back into playing this game. My listed vouch—DRAM Rammar—suggested we join V0LTA as you guys provide a fair few opportunities for content.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EUTZ

Who is your vouch?
DRAM Rammar, Jarack

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
I’m a Swedish 23 year old programmer / computer gremlin. I have interests in software, hardware and sometimes even firmware things.

Tell us about your history in Eve
Err, I started in WiNGSPAN Delivery Services back in 2014?.. Then moved on to living with some friends in a wormhole for a while. After that I joined a proper alliance (Who Dares Wins.) and moved to Derelik and RekkingCrew up until 2019 when I took a break. I’ve also hunted a lot for Bombers Bar on Alice Anneto throughout the years. Now I am here.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+Carrier, not super
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+Elias
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+Alice
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes
No+Elias has all 4 cruisers V but only Medium Hybrid Turret V, Medium Projectile Turret V, HAM V, Heavy Missiles V. No Medium Energy Turret V

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+Elias
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes
No+Amarr Battleship V, Caldari Battleship V, Large Energy Turret V and Large Hybrid Turret V

Can you fly a Sleip?
Yes
No+

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+Would prefer to keep Linnea out of alliance due to her also being an indy toon that sometimes moves stuff in freighters in HS
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes
No+

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://core.voltaistrash.co.uk/?
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

This was the first pipebomb I organized. I was the bubbler (Alice), I was the in-cyno (Elias) and I was one of the smartbombing battleships (Linnea). Was great fun :3

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)
[Omen Navy Issue, Nano Gang]

Damage Control II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Heat Sink II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Warp Disruptor II
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

Heavy Pulse Laser II, Scorch M
Small Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II

Warrior II x5
Warrior II x5

Conflagration M x4
Navy Cap Booster 800 x16
Nanite Repair Paste x200

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
The same way I have time and time again while hunting in a dictor for Bombers Bar. Enter system, launch combat probes, find the chungus boi on the first scan because his sig is huge and warp in at 10km—making a drag ping while landing—to avoid smartbomb range and allow for cloaking and/or warping off without bumping. After landing at 10km, drop a bubble and start the bubble timer on your phone or w/e you have it, burn out of bubble and warp to drag ping (ideally 2000-4000km ish off) and cloak. After bubble gets close to expiring or he gets close to leaving the bubble, warp down and re-bubble, ideally find something else to warp off to in the opposite direction and make a drag ping in the other direction too, fuck off from the grid and come back to your drag ping and cloak. Rinse and repeat until fleet has managed to to tell their ass from their elbow and found their way over.

Note: If the super has capital prop mod, this gets a lot harder and you need to bubble more often. It is possible, but it sucks -.-

+1 - I’ve been very impressed with Elias since he joined BLOB, it was a shame he got separated from Dram and his guys. Will be a good addition to the corp.

+1 Elias is a great guy, love gaming with the fine swede. He is a very competent eve player and a great pyfa jockey. I can always rely on him!

Please proceed