Dyxakser en Thielles Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

will add 3 more because theres a limit for 5
Why do you want to join?
i enjoyed flying in volta when i was part of db7 and in the recent turnur times, i still have a good amount of friends in volta and nopro promised me we could hold hands when we get married when i join volta
What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU
Who is your vouch?
Nopro
Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
Fulltime working laboratory technican, 23 years old, gym rat
Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)

i first started the game by joining LUMPY and really enjoyed my time there.
Shortly before lumpy died i joined a wh corp but that didnt last so i joined horde for a year and after that i tried out 2 new small corps which were yikers.
I went back into wh with tdsin who got evicted 2 weeks later, so i joined horde again but now with CAPF ( hellooooo :3) and did a short visit to tri before joining db7/volta at the time and joining snuff later.
I left db7 after a bit to turbo krab/hunt in shattered whs which also lead me to join lzh for a bit but i rejoined db7. I then founded my own corp which started in brave then trainwreck and it peaked and died in hard commit.
After i closed my corp i joined RE-HO but was too afk and left after 3 months
Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes+
No

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 7 ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
yes
Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

used my own blue scout and blue tackle/cyno to kill. i did basicially everything for that kill and we extracted without any losses while dropping on the krab system of no value back then.
Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)
[Oracle, reee]

Damage Control II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Tracking Enhancer II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II

Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Conflagration L x8
Scorch L x8
Imperial Navy Multifrequency L x8
Imperial Navy Standard L x8
Nanite Repair Paste x200
Agency ‘Pyrolancea’ DB5 Dose II x1
You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
i bubble not to close to the super so he can smartbomb the bubbles off. most likely i will have to warp off after bubbling him the first time either he locked me or rats did. i bookmark the spot and warp back and bubble again and reload and cloak. a bit after my reload finishes i bubble again and rewarp, rinse and repeat until fleet arrives.

here the other 3 alts

confirming vouch, don’t forget to pay the vouch fee

This nopro vouch is getting out of control, somebody needs to stop him.

The oracle is sus. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve flown the same thing before, but if you’re asked for a good nano fit and this is the first thing you think of :sweat_smile:

i took the oracle as its my most flown nano ship i think and i really like it as its very rewarding to fly right imo

the LUMPY reform is inevitable, do not resist

(+1)

Spam filter bonked you, sorry.

What are your thoughts on drake navies?

What are your thoughts on drake navies?

let me fix that, what are your thoughts on jams

can you…just…okay…i was getting there the long way around

i love flying and feeding widows ( my last lossmail is a widow), so far 2 at ship kills i have witnessed were both with my super cool jamming blops. i love jamming so much i only focussed on jamming the logi of the at ship and didnt whore on it.

thats pretty based, ngl

why was this flagged as spam lol

be wary, this guy is farming corp history like mad

+1 tho, and MILLER why do my replies need to be at least 10 characters long you bot

-0,5 for not being funny, but germans eh
+1 for a dude i always could trust
+1 friends since lumpy days

+1,5 <3

-1 massive cunt

Do elaborate…

+1 forced me to krab

Trials aren’t allowed to vouch!