DeadDuck application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes
No +

“Get in or die trying”

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes +
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

DeadDuck

Nustra

Why do you want to join?

You offer all kinds of PVP. From Nano Gangs, Small scale engaments, Black Ops, Regular fleets, to Cap brawls

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)

EU

Who is your vouch? No vouch

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)

Working full time mid 50’s

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)

It’s a very long story, playing almost non stop since 2005. Most of the times I went after the action in terms of PVP. A big part of my career was in Providence or surrounding areas specially during the NRDS times.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes +
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes +
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes +
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes
No + (Edencom). All others at 5 including T2 weapons

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes +
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes
No + (Edencom). All others at 5 including T2 weapons

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes +
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes + (No super)
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No +

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 7 ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes +
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)

Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
Yes
No +

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

Rorqual Doomchinchilla

It all started with a bait with 2 Osprey Navys wich I was coordinating together with the Cap FC. Ended up with very nice trap where we killed a super, 3 Rorqs and some other PL dreads:

8P9 trap

I link a video of the trap (the guy all excited saying the Rorquals are on the gate engaging the Ospreys at 0 it’s me.)

Doomchinchilla’s Rorqual

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

OsNI Small Gangs

+2.3k/s and still able to hold on field a lot of time due to good buffer.

Still able to deploy +500 dps @ 56 km. and able to murder tackle at +70km with CN Missiles.

the 2 Med Neuts are very usefull at close range or dealing with tackle.

Very cost effective.

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

After the initial buble at more then 10km. Cloack and start checking where the super it’s aligning, and start deploying the bubble on his route always following the precedure of uncloacking drop a new bubble with a sufficent margin to not be exploded by smart bombs.

In the meanwhile cry on comms trying to get suport ASAP

Thanks for the application, we’ll review and provide some feedback in the coming days.

Solid KB. Experienced player, remeber seeing you about and active in Provi and the old NC +1

Hey DeadDuck, I remember you as eve-player who was really eager to undock and warp to gates for PVP, you were always bringing 2 or 3 chars. We meet in space on both sides(blue and red) in past, in more then few situations.

1 Like

how come you decided to try and join volta? was it the big turnur brawl that happened a few days ago? not a pressing question or anything, im mostly curious

When choosing a corp I tend to use the drifting loot tool, that measures the corp activity by kills.

When you select EU TZ, with kills in low sec/null sec, exclude, the corps belonging to big power blocks and then exclude the ones that dont use the English Language you start to see that the good options are not as abundant as you could think.

V0lta was always on my radar, due to the pretty much the variety of ships you use. Not gonna lie that the cap brawl was a very good surprise for me, not because you used them, but mostly because of the amount you used.

Simply put it you were to far away, when you were up north, specially when a significant number of ships you have to move are caps. Not anymore.

Can you make sure that you’ve added your character tokens?

Click on “Character Audit”, click the plus symbol and add each character you are applying with.

I think I’ve done it.

Please let me know if you have access to the information.

I see two character, yes. Could I be a pain and ask you to add the capital alts/other characters.

The 2n Character, it’s the Cap alt, for Carrier, Faux, and Dread.

The idea would be to have the 2nd character in a blue alt corp where he could do the logistics.

Hi DeadDuck,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and thanks for adding those ESI tokens.

Your application was good but after review I’m afraid we’re pretty strict on our vouch requirement. It’s for this reason at least for now we’ll be declining the application.

Please don’t feel discouraged as we do recognise your strong killboard and good reputation in the game, if you are able to obtain a vouch in the future then we absolutely recommend you reapply.

If you have any questions please reach out to me on Discord, you can add me using my ID “covert”

Thanks.

Thanks for your repply.

Will be checking for some voucher.