Daedalus Page app

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirments? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
Left the game 8 years ago after a burn out of the game, came back to the game in august to get back as close to the action as possible.
From what I heard back in the days + what I’m seeing since I came back, V0LTA is the place to be if I want to be able to get content on my own without having to remember that 2/3 of the universe are blue to me and also get the kind of fight I like : outnumbered in an expensive ship. (last part is personal pref, no fun going full Leeroy Jenkins with an ibis :neutral_face: )

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU

Who is your vouch?
Annie Gardet

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
30 years old IT tech, I like to play rugby, lift heavy stuff and go in the middle of a forest / mountain to take pictures. ._.

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)
Fairly easy to describe my history on EvE, I joined the game in 2011 because of IRL friends (a bunch of former TCF & BoB players) and then my eve “career” followed this steps :

• French alliance named Ares Protectiva where I’ve learned most of the basics but got tired of the endless drama in the french community
  • Started playing in EU communities (first english speaking fleet under Makalu Zarya, nothing better than being yelled at in russian while trying to follow what’s going on)
  • In and out of multiple corps while trying to figure out what I really liked doing in the game (and also studying, I was young back then :older_man: )
  • Black Legion then Shadow Cartel was the first I got “close” to what I liked IG but I still had the frustration of having a list of blues longer than the reds
  • I warp in : 4 of us against anything that went through the constellation, 10/10 would do it again if it wasn’t for the fw changes & destro size buffs.
  • A few months in WH but with the major mistake of choosing a french entity
  • Back with the folks in I warp in but under their “true” name, Asocial club
  • 8 years break
  • Back in the game, got a /w from Visioncloud when I was looking for a corp. TRI was fun during the campaign but with the end of said campaign, most people disappeared into belts and anomalies, only to be seen once a week to defend 4-E ( \o/ ) With the amount of blues growing faster than our real targets, I was tired of the life in ns sov, the giga handholding to kill flakes’ anchoring fort was the last thing I needed to leave.
  • Current days. ._.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes
No+

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes
No+ (edencoms, flagships, anything that was released after 2015 except trig ships)

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+ (cruiser)
No+ (destroyer)

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes
No+ (same as cruisers + I only have gallente BS at 4)

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes
No+ (I have the pilot, not the ship)

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 7 ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
No.

Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
Yes
No+ (as I said, first english speaking FC I got was Makalu and it didn’t make me quit)

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?
Rather than one kill, I’d use a month :

My most prolific month on zkill outside of a blob, between the activity, the theorycrafting, all the work done to hunt everything going near or through our systems (one bridge away from PL and with expensive ships), october 2014 was the most fun I had playing EvE so far.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

Not a lot of knowledge on nano gang but I’ve used both ships in the past, with these fits.

[Scimitar, ☾⊙☽ Blap]
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Extender II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Large Shield Extender II

Pithum C-Type Medium Remote Shield Booster

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

[Osprey Navy Issue, ☾⊙☽ Blap]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Warp Disruptor II
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster
Small Capacitor Booster II
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Small Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Small Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II
Medium Thermal Shield Reinforcer II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Warrior II x5

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Lucky enough to have a dictor pilot and a cyno pilot on two different account, I’ll start burning my cyno to dest while keeping bubbles on the SC, outside of smartbomb range. Goal is to warp in and out each times with close BM, keep FC up to date with the situation and hope my backup will come faster than the SC’s backup and try not die like a retard. ._.

Thanks for the application, we’ll have some question once we’ve reviewed it in the coming days!

+1 from me, wil be a few questions tho!

Please to say that the application has been approved. Please work on getting any missing skills/requirements completed as a priority.

Trig Destroyer V, Trajectory Analysis V & a general brush up on your mains sub-cap support skills.

Someone will be in touch via Discord to sort out inviting you.