Cana Bliss / Sean Kubera + Addy Belle ratting/mining alt

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+ Wolfsdragoon
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes+
No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+ multiple toons
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)
https://zkillboard.com/character/92884691/https://zkillboard.com/character/91244698/
Why do you want to join?
I use to fly with volta years ago during the war against banderlogs in fade and pure blind.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
US/AU on weekends
Who is your vouch?
Wolfsdragoon

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
Work full time, in my 30’s, single (hopefully not for too long)

Tell us about your history in Eve
Flow with many of the major alliances through my eve days, always chasing the good fight. AAA, Tri, Volta, SMA, Nulli, BL to name some. Did some low sec piracy for about a year or more, was a good time. When i started this game it was with one toon and i was a high sec miner. I got suicide ganked while i was afk mining in a belt watching netflix and i said never again.
Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+ Multiple toons
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes
No+ Can skill into it if needed

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes
No+

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ 2 ?
Yes
No+ Working on it.

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
No spies

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

Machariel | VLADIMIR PERVOZVANNY | Killmail | zKillboard this KM was cool because we were reffing something on banderlogs and we were in a small zealot fleet. We had trouble breaking the machs, so some asked if anyone had a dread alt in jump range and could use high angle guns to help break them so we could push them off the objective. I answered and it was very exciting because i think i was the solo dread we dropped and it was one of the first few times i had actually gotten to engage with a dread since i trained it up. I also got to extract the dread from the battle field which was a bonus didnt lose it.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

Orthrus | Cana Bliss | Killmail | zKillboard its been a while i dont know if that kind of fit works anymore. Osprey Navy Issue | Cana Bliss | Killmail | zKillboard this is something on the cheaper side, i’ve always had a blast small ganging in the ONI.

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

I would most likely be in a dictor, I would drop bubbles on it warp off grid then come back and make sure i kept it bubbled long enough while fleet was OTW. Would also try to make a few perches on the grid so i had some i could warp around to to keep fighters/drones off me and continue to keep bubble pressure on the super.

Ngl that Osprey fit is trash.
KB looks meh, might do for f1 content.

do your parents know you’re gay ?

Ouch lol. Well im wanting to get back into eve again to make my killboard great sgain ya know? Snd yes dan my parents know im gay…i mean i like internet spaceships what more is there to say?

I find it curious you have a super alt but not a fax. Why is this? While we don’t typically use them much right now, I’d expect someone with a super to have a fax alt before they train into the super, so you can at least contribute to saving your own ass if required, rather than rely on others.

I guess the question is, what type of person are you? The kind that steps up and helps out, or the kind that sits back and expects everything to be handed to you?

I’m always ready to step up and help out, always willing to put my ships on the line to help save other corp/alliance mates. Its about the content and the comradery that goes with it, building relationships and trust. I just havn’t given much thought into training a fax is all. Honestly i was training a super for ratting and that was pretty much it. Never really gained the liquid isk to buy a super but hopefully one day. I agree if im gunna have a super out on the line, it would be very smart to have one of my other toons trained into a FAX. Something i can always start skilling for.

1 Like

How would you tackle and kill a solo Vargur with 4 pilots.

You can use any Cruiser sized and down ships but nothing bigger.

Assuming all 4 of the pilots have decent skill points, i would say a HIC with hard point, if not that use a lach to get a long scram on it, and one Curse or Pilgrim something that can put significant neut pressure on the Vargur to shut its tank off and its ability to rep itself, and take him down with the remaining 2 HACs, Ikitursas would probably be best since they can do really nice damage and it ramps up over time. Make sure to ill any EC drones the vargur pops out to hopefully jam the HIC or Recon that has him pointed.

1 Like

How are any of those ships meant to tank heated ~3k dps. I’ve been told to give you benefit of doubt because you haven’t been around for Vargur Online though.

Why are you coming back to EVE after being free for 2+ years.

I miss the excitement, the challange, and the comradery that comes with flying with a tight nit group of pilots. Eve has always been my love. I may leave from time to time but i always come back to it again.

I do appologize that my answers may not be great ones, its been a while but i really want to get back into the game again and see whats changed and any new features ect. I want to feel the shakes again from pvp engagement, no other game gives you that kind of rush.

2 Likes

Looking to be very active in corp/alliance/coalition ops and ANY small gangs i can be around for i love that shit.