Archeras Umangiar Application

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you meet the VOLTA Requirements? (V0LTA Requirements (Turnur Edition) 1)
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?
Since we (MORTY) moved to Turnur, we have only really been flying with V0LTA, the content is fun, the people are fun. Seems like the next logical step to join the hive-mind.
Also have been in V0LTA before and enjoyed it. So looking forward to it.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)
EU

Who is your vouch?
Outlawed NoPro

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)
Working full time in the IT department
28yo
French and german (i know…)

Tell us about your history in Eve ( Can be brief, i dont care about the time you went an did a lvl 4 mission)
Notable experiences (i can go into details if desired but that would make a fairly long post) :
Former PHEW Member (now RC) → Hunting supers, pirate battleship fleets, first black ops experience
Some Wormhole experience with Hard Knocks (WH fights, evictions, making isk in C5/C6 with dreads etc.)
Some FC experiences :

• Notably with CVA for a campaign in Teshkat where the goal was to kill off local pirates.
  • FC’ing for my own alliances (lowsec stuff, mostly battleships & triage with dread alts)
  • FC’ing for DHSJ just before its demise, again Siege green (quite big fleets, a nice experience)

Done some highsec warfare, C2 NSS life (goryn, kingless),
Supercapital experience, i have been fucking around with my supers for most of my eve life and losing some (that’s one of the reasons its not applying, its likely to end up on the killboard some day)

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes+
No

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes
No+ (Training)

Do you have recon 5?
Yes
No+ (training)

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes+
No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes
No+ (Edencom)

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a super alt?
Yes+
No

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes+
No

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)
No

Are you offended by common shittalk using internet words? (nothing over the top, however some spicey words are occasionally said.)
Yes
No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

One of the first times i went for a proper drive by on a capital using my titan (the rest of the time systems where clear and i was 100% certain it was safe).
Adrenaline rush was worth it :slightly_smiling_face:

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)
Bubble outside of smartbomb range
Cloak
Decloak just before bubble expires or the super gets out of the bubble
Re-bubble
burn away / warp to a ping
reset, repeat

1 Like

+1, don’t count the nopro vouch against him. Has been a major contributor to the Turnur content.

Plays wow, unsure if he can be trusted

Tank LF M+ Team for next season

+1, Archie is good ppl

about time you come :grin:

dh main -1

Welcome back, I don’t even think you need a vouch to come home. +1 all day.

1 Like