Application to Volta

Do you have a vouch?

Yes+

No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?

Yes+

No

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)

Yes+

No

Do you have Logi 5?

Yes+

No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Why do you want to join?

Recently I came back to the game and looking for a place to improve and learn more. I have been flying some fleets in Project Volta and been enjoying the vibe and the FCs. Besides that only heard great stuff if Volta

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)

EU

Who is your vouch?

White 0rchid

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)

I am 31 Years old from Belgium and working full time. I can work from home so I can fight in the CTZ haha.

Tell us about your history in Eve

Started playing seriously right before WWB and ended up joining waffles, did few deployments with them and also flew in the AT for Waffles and ended up training a serious amount on Sisi. I really enjoy small gang things but also get a kick out of Sov warr tactics.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)

Yes

No+

Training it at the moment.

Do you have HAC 5?

Yes

No+

In my Que next

Do you have recon 5?

Yes

No+

Training it on a toon atm.

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)

Yes+(besides edencom)

No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?

Yes+

No

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)

Yes

No+

I got Amar 5 and training Caldari 5 now

Do you have a FAX alt?

Yes

No+

planning on getting one soonish

Do you have a super alt?

Yes

No+

Do you have a titan alt?

Yes

No+

Have you applied your Characters on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/?

Yes+

No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)

Yes

No+

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

Was one of the first times I tried my hand at FCing in Waffles end we end up catching a golem. Even though it wasn’t a fancy kill afterwards it felt like a great achievement at the time and to see I was improving in the game at that time. Most of my other stuff would be AT practice kills and so.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

[Cynabal, Tryhardpvp]

Gyrostabilizer II

Gyrostabilizer II

Gyrostabilizer II

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Large Shield Extender II

Large Shield Extender II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Multispectrum Shield Hardener II

Warp Disruptor II

720mm Howitzer Artillery II

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer I

Medium Projectile Locus Coordinator II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Warrior II x5

Hornet EC-300 x5

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M x500

Tremor M x500

Republic Fleet EMP M x500

Republic Fleet Fusion M x500

Republic Fleet Titanium Sabot M x328

Nanite Repair Paste x36

Quake M x424

Agency ‘Overclocker’ SB5 Dose II x1

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet, how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

Keep out of smart bomb range and speed up to avoid other shananigans(fighters and maybe small tackle). Get a bubble on him and keep warping of and back in to put up new bubble at end of bubble timer. Also watching Dscan and local to update the fleet of any other important info. +If possible getting a secondary tackle asap you never know what happens.

Vouch was confirmed

Forgot to link my sabre alt/cyno/recon toon: Hannyya | Character | zKillboard

Killboard is a bit thin in my eyes, think some more experience is required.

I know it’s not all about killboard statistics but it’s still somewhat of an indicator to activity.

Yeah I understand where you are comming from. Though in Waffles I always felt like my activity was above average certainly when it came to small gang stuff and loads of practice on Sisi against a bunch of awesome smallgang teams like Tuskers/CalsF and so on and trying to learn more from some of their members about theory crafting and the game(which wont show on killboard). Every fleet I can be on I will be on and trying to contribute in other ways like recon which I do enjoy and want to expand on. I’m not trying to make an excuse for the killboard though it is also up to me to try and figure out a way to force more of the content I want then waiting arround for stuff to happen. But the time I been back it has mostly trying to find my barings again and figuring out where/what and how and in meanwhile beeing on every fleet I can and helping out how I can. The two opportunities I had to go on a small gang roam I toke immediately and even tried to rearange some other plans around it to be able to make it.

2 Likes

Accepted, on trial, let’s hope that kb gets better fast

1 Like