Apple iPwn / Benjamin Hamburg application

Do your parents know you’re gay?
Yes+
No

Do you have a vouch?
Yes+
No

Do you have a T2 siege dread alt with JDCV?
Yes
No+
Amarr Dread 5 on main and anti-cap Rev Navy owned, will inject Phoenix on an alt if required.

Do you have a dictor alt? (Can be same account as dread alt etc)
Yes+
No

Do you have Logi 5?
Yes+
No

If you answered NO to any of the above, please refrain from applying unless you were explicitly told to do so anyway by a director.

Link your zkillboard and the zkillboard of all characters you are applying to corp with (do not need every single alt that you own only ones joining the main alliance)

Apple iPwn | Character | zKillboard

Xenian Mortus | Character | zKillboard

Benjamin Hamburg | Character | zKillboard

Why do you want to join?

I want to join because I feel this could be my home, as it has been for a couple of people I played with. I returned to the game at the beginning of the year after a long break and joined a small corporation at the time member of BOSS. We played primarily out of low sec and until very recently in providence. I want to use capital ships more often than I was previously able to. I want to play in higher SPs doctrine while being free to get in other SIG, if there’s any, to do more specialized stuff like blops, which I did only this year for the first time and liked.

What Timezone are you? (EU, US, AU)

US

Who is your vouch?

Annie Gardet

Tell us anything about yourself irl that you find appropriate (e.g. work full time, in late 20s, university student, etc)

French Canadian. Early 30’s. I used to work in various fields not related to my degree, as a QA manager in construction and as a staffer for an MP here in Canada. I now work in my field as a mining tech.

Tell us about your history in Eve

Started playing in 2010, went straight to NS in a renter alliance and eventually joined GSF for 2 years. I then joined Snails and Frogs, where I learned there were other keys than F1. At the time, we were part of NCdot, but we joined Verge of Collapse soon after. I had my true first experience in WH there and my first armor brawl in a T3C fleet under StarFleetCommander. Good times. When VoC split, I don’t remember exactly what I did; I think Snails was in a low activity period. Then I went with Hard Knocks for 5-6 months because I missed wh life. I rejoined Snails when they came back active, and we were part of we form v0lta and lived out of Thera. We did some nullsec shenanigans, and I was part of them up until 2020, although I was completely inactive already in 2018. Then I came back to the game this January and I can’t get enough.

Can you fly a mainbox carrier? (Can be on toon other than main but must be able to fly dread on some other account)
Yes
No+

One of my characters is currently training for a FAX; like I said earlier, I can inject Dread/Carrier or FAX if this is an immediate requirement.

Do you have HAC 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have recon 5?
Yes+
No

Do you have all cruisers 5 incl T2 weapons? (If not which ones)
Yes+
No

Do you have Trig destroyer/cruiser trained (and T2 guns)?
Yes
No+

I have Trig T2 guns for everything, sp 4. Frig 5, Destro 4, Cruiser 4, BS 5.

Do you have all battleships 5 incl T2 weapons? (if not which ones)
Yes
No+

I have all BS 5 and Weapons T2 except cruise missiles

Do you have a FAX alt?
Yes
No+

Do you have a super alt?
Yes
No+

Do you have a titan alt?
Yes
No+

Have you applied ALL your Characters tokens on the HR Tool https://auth.weformvolta.com/ ?
Failing to do this will auto reject your appication as you cannot follow clear instructions we already have Kinsy for this
Yes+
No

Do you have any useful spies? (please do not post any info here)

No

Are you offended by common shittalk like calling someone gay, retarded, etc? (nothing over the top)
Yes
No but I’m expecting to play with adults, not some retarded teens :wink:

Link a zkill kill you are part of and think was cool. Why was it cool?

Exequror Navy Issue | PotatoBot153 | Killmail | zKillboard
Caracal | PoopityScoopDeWHoop | Killmail | zKillboard
Theses two because I solo’ed both at the same time. I took my chances and it worked. Nothing too crazy, but it felt good nonetheless.

Please link a fit that you think is good for small gang nano (can be text copy paste or zkill link)

Gotta keep the bois alive.

[Scimitar, Scimi Roam]
Power Diagnostic System II
Damage Control II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Gistum B-Type Medium Remote Shield Booster

Medium Kinetic Shield Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Warrior II x5
Light Armor Maintenance Bot II x4

You have tackled a super ratting in an anomaly 10+ jumps from the fleet; how do you attempt to keep your dictor alive and ensure tackle on the super for long enough for the fleet to come? (10+ minutes)

I never got the privilege, but I’d try to make a BM just before landing so I can have a ping on grid, and I’d just try to reset the bubble before it expires or before the super gets too close to it (smartbombs), then warp back on ping to avoid the fighters, rinse and repeat. Depending on how far the + is in 10+ jump, I’d probably look if there are any Thera or wh connections because, not gonna lie, I’d rather get them here faster than just rely on my skills.

As head spastic, I can’t promise that we’re adult here but we’re pretty retarded ngl

Q: would you rather watch youre parent have sex EVERY day for a year or join in once?

Since they’re both dead, I’d say I’d rather watch.

Q: Would you rather have sex with a horse once and nobody knows about it, or would you rather you didnt but everyone really thinks you did?

youre ???

I don’t know who this man is, but he paid me good money so i vouch.

1 Like

I’d rather not fuck the horse and everyone knows it but only if no one tell my parents.

Thx will send the other half of the 5k USD once accepted.

5k? Well fuck me I’d have done it for half!

Was I scammed?

PM me on Discord - Jarack #0367

Please make sure all of your accounts are linked to our auth. Add each individual character token by pressing the blue + top right.